PDA

View Full Version : Generic brand 1st gen Camaro/Firebird front sway bar 1.25" and OE a-arms

GeoffP
04-18-2013, 06:15 PM
I've got a generic brand 1st gen Camaro/Firebird 1.25" solid sway bar with frame brackets and bushings for sale. No shipping - going to bring it with me to Kershaw this weekend. The first $50 or best offer takes it home. I do not want to bring it home with me! No shipping because I'm sure it would cost quite a bit to ship due to weight and size.

I also have a full set of 1st gen Camaro/Firebird a-arms. They have good bushings and ball joints. They were new about 7-8 years ago and the car had very few miles since they were installed. I also installed new Moog lower ball joints last year due to a bad ball joint - guessing it was a defect because the other was fine but I replaced it anyway. I don't like replacing single joints. I've always replaced them in pairs. $80 or best offer for the set delivered to Kershaw this weekend. Again, no shipping due to the weight. Again, I don't want to bring these home with me. They are ready to bolt on. They have been painted bright blue and sprayed over with rattle can black but can be easily scuffed and painted any color. They were prepped right and painted with PPG originally so they should last a good long time.

Please PM me if you're interested so I'll get a notification on my phone. Thanks!!

GeoffP
04-23-2013, 02:23 PM
No interest so I'll just toss these in the pile to go to the scrap yard. If anyone wants them, please let me know ASAP. I'm going to haul off my junk metal in the next week or two. BTW, when I say best offer I really do mean that. I am not like some folks that get all mad when they get an offer that they think is insulting. I realize these parts are 40+ years old except for the sway bar.

ChassisPro
04-25-2013, 09:04 AM
PM sent

GeoffP
04-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Got it - just give me a holler if you want it. It's buried in my garage closet so it'll take me a bit to get it out.

firebob
04-26-2013, 05:51 PM
No idea where Kershaw is so I guess you are too far away?

GeoffP
04-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Kershaw was the location for DSE's Southern Slam. It's come and gone. I thought I might get some interest to bring the parts with me since I attended the event but I didn't.

ChassisPro
04-28-2013, 03:32 PM
Sent you another PM