PDA

View Full Version : gm disc brake parts

birdsandbowties
04-16-2013, 09:13 AM
i have some gm disc brake calipers and rotors and brackets i will not need in my build on my truck, pictures will have description, just shoot me an offer on what you want, i am trying to clean out my storage shed to make room for tilt columns for my gmtilt.com business i am trying to move forward with, Jim 850-382-7125

1st pic, 12 bolt and 9 inch housing, the extra gears and units are for the 12 bolt, i want to sell the 12 as one lot of parts, make me an offer, want it gone, big bearing 9 inch housing, not sure what its from i just needed the center section for my truck build, it was a 28 spline,axles are gone, its long enough to cut down to fit anything, 100.00 plus shipping on it

2nd pic, 12 bolt parts, it doesnt have axles, inside of 12 is missing some parts, not sure what all is missing , didnt look, one of the spider gears fell out on the floor when i moved it

3rd pic, 12 bolt gears

4th pic, pbr rear disc brakes from a 86-87 trans am, not 100% sure , but they are parking brake calipers and aluminum 100.00 obo for pair shipped

5th pic , disc brake backing plates , these are from a borg warner 9 bolt from a 86 t/a or camaro z28, you can use these on the back with some small mods and use 82-92 camaro front calipers if you dont want the parking brake,they fit with no mods and i have done it before, the pbr brake claipers do not fit these, the rotors i think are from the rear of a 98-02 t/a they are still good and have a lot of meat on them to turn if needed

6th pic ,front aluminum dual piston calipers from 98-02 camaro firebird, 2 of one side with one bracket and one of the other side 150 bucks for all three shipped

this is all i have of these types of parts left, i didnt even know i had these till i cleaned out the top of a tote

Grease Monkey 23
04-16-2013, 09:44 AM
What r the 12 bolts out of? Car or truck? Leaf spring or coils? Thanks

birdsandbowties
04-16-2013, 10:23 AM
i am about 80% sure the 12 is out of a monte carlo, the code on the front left of the axle tube is KDC 104 1 , i couldnt find much of details on that number, but its from a monte carlo or chevelle 70-72 era, coil spring, there is only one with parts, the other is a 9 inch

Grease Monkey 23
04-16-2013, 01:32 PM
Pm sent