PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Build Fail

67rstbkt
04-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Saw this one on another forum and thought it best to pass it on for all to enjoy; one of the finest examples of craftsmanship I've seen in a while, enjoy!

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php/146566-Build-to-Fail-Fail-to-Build.-What-is-this-I-don-t-even.....

Thephranc
04-11-2013, 11:47 AM
I always find this kind of bashing to be just sad. Its a great commentary on what our culture has become. We no longer actually help people we just sit back and laugh at them. That guy is at least out there trying to do something while others just sit on their butts and make jokes.

67rstbkt
04-11-2013, 12:23 PM
I always find this kind of bashing to be just sad. Its a great commentary on what our culture has become. We no longer actually help people we just sit back and laugh at them. That guy is at least out there trying to do something while others just sit on their butts and make jokes.

I'll partially agree with that......but, on the other hand I believe that some people are just past the point of help. By coddling the stupid, as we so often do, we only encourage additional stupidity.

Barrrf
04-11-2013, 12:46 PM
That thread brings jest - thank you for sharing.

19,69camaro
04-11-2013, 01:29 PM
I built better forts as a 6 year old. That guys a moron.

DartorDemon
04-11-2013, 01:58 PM

I think you're wrong because if someone tried to help the guy, he'd get pissed and tell you off. Afterall, if he can't recognize how badly he's screwing up, he's gonna be offended by someone pointing out every flaw.

theman3
04-11-2013, 08:14 PM
isn't this the guy from moonshiner' s new building? him and his buddy were building it? it looks the same