PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it really about the racing?

Bigbird3
04-09-2013, 08:03 PM
I think that the show would be a lot more entertaining if they showed more of the qualifying races instead of just two or three and focused less on the redneck schtick.

Let me know if anyone agree/disagrees with me... I just want to see more races because it looks like a ton of the import cars show up to race and I'm sure not just the first two out of three beat the "rednecks".

SkinsandJrfan
04-10-2013, 04:32 AM
If they showed the first 10 imports that win then took the top 2 times to advance maybe that would be better.

shortrack
04-10-2013, 04:40 AM
Its only a half hour show.

SkinsandJrfan
04-10-2013, 05:06 AM
Yeah but Jon Reep does a bit too much talking. Love the show but it could show a bit more racing. Or maybe run the whole course, not just half of it.

cornfedbill
04-10-2013, 05:06 AM
I would like to see more racing too, but realize this is only a 30 minute show. I think they are doing a great job. I love it.

It is funny to watch my wife, who hates cars, watch the show with interest.

avewhtboy
04-10-2013, 05:14 AM
I really think the worst thing about the show is it was only 30 minutes. I mean you have Pinks, a show about racing for 10 seconds at a time, and its an hour show, here you have people racing for, with the 3 lap races, up to 10 minutes and the shows only 30 minutes. Problem!

Mr.VENGEANCE
04-10-2013, 06:22 AM
Yea.. like i said.. does the "redneckery" really make us look like we should be taken serious on the track?

and not for nothing..

does the YearOne 69 EVER NOT SPIN OUT?!?!

I love that car but DAMN.. its like it has 6 inch wide tires in the front or something.

birdsandbowties
04-15-2013, 06:18 PM
i am sure it will get better, i wish it would go to a one hour show, yeah your right that little black camaro spins a little to much, but its still a cool show, a LOT better than any reality stupid show, at least we still have a racing show of some kind and funny !

Mr.VENGEANCE
04-15-2013, 06:35 PM
Yea I know.. I actually watched a few episodes and found myself cheering(hoping) for the rednecks to do well..

wether i vouch for the Necks I still cosign the fuch outta the cars.. and the guys I know wearing those stupid cutoff flannel shirts.

and the reason I pointed out the 69 is that its practically my second favorite car(to the green 69) and I HATE seeing that thing get played like the import guys sayeth..

theman3
04-15-2013, 10:19 PM
talk is cheap,real muscle isn't,still haven't seen the pinto....lol

theman3
04-26-2013, 09:11 PM
BO DUKE WHAT A JOKE,he had stunt drivers killing all those mopars, get TIM ALLEN, OR JAY LENO,these guys drive cars, daisy would have done better in her JEEP!!!!

shortrack
04-27-2013, 08:24 AM
Yea.. like i said.. does the "redneckery" really make us look like we should be taken serious on the track?

Results get you taken seriously at the track......thats where the BS stops.