PDA

View Full Version : 1970 Chevelle Roll Bar Pics?

SinCityChevelle
08-16-2005, 02:53 PM
Does anybody have any pictures of a 4-Point roll bar in a 1970 Chevelle? I want to put one in eventually and I really need to know where the rear legs mount. My Chevelle is going in to get a custom stereo system tomorrow that is going to take up a good portion of the trunk and cost me a good chunk of $$$. Since it is going to cost me $$$ I want to plan ahead for my roll bar. My guess is that the rear legs of the bar will go down through the rear shelf and mount somewhere in the trunk. Or do they mount next to the rear seats? I need to know this because if they do go down into the trunk I want to make sure that leave space for it when I put my stereo system together. I would GREATLY appreciate any help on this. Thanks.

alocker
08-21-2005, 09:54 AM
You will find what you want over at team chevelle. Just do a search for rollbar pics and you will probably get good results.

http://www.chevelles.com/forums/

SinCityChevelle
08-22-2005, 09:38 AM
I tried that, but I couldn't find any. I also posted the same thread over there with no results. Thanks though.

alocker
08-25-2005, 06:56 PM
Thats wierd, I know I have seen plenty of rollbar install pics.

USAZR1
08-25-2005, 07:52 PM
Scott Blaauboer has a nice rollbar set-up in his awesome 70 Chevelle.
Do a search on Team Chevelle and email him for some photos. His handle there is blaauboer.

SinCityChevelle
08-25-2005, 10:40 PM
^^^Thanks!