View Full Version : gas filler cap

03-26-2013, 05:34 PM
Does anyone know of a company that sells a billet or aluminum flush mount gas cap I'm going to mount it right underneath where the trunk key was I want something with a kind of mean look if anyone knows someone I would really appreciate it

03-27-2013, 12:09 AM
Have you looked at the Ridetech gas caps? Very nice piece.

03-28-2013, 02:10 PM
The prices at ridetech look comparable to aircraft suppliers. Occasionally you can find a deal on ebay, http://www.ebay.com/sch/Aviation-Parts-/26435/i.html?_nkw=fuel+cap&_dmpt=Motors_Aviation_Parts_Gear&_vxp=mtr&_rdc=1
I picked up a pair of locking caps with receptacles for $75 shipped.