PDA

View Full Version : Bonneville

JamesJ
08-15-2005, 11:21 AM
Well it has not been a good event this year. The course is very rough and off course is well, worse. Our car is getting beat up and there was a fatal crash yesterday, so the crew is heading home. On the bright side there were more people including spectators then ever. The nightly car show in Windover were very good. I know some other members were in attendance maybe they can chime in and fill in the gaps. http://www.scta-bni.org/

Mean 69
08-15-2005, 07:37 PM
Oh man, a fatality? Not cool, at all. My buddy Katz is there as a spectator, with his buddy's team. Man, I hope it doesn't get worse. Actually, it really can't get any worse.

M

David Pozzi
08-15-2005, 10:15 PM
Hey!
Katz was supposed to drive this year if things worked out!
He didn't mention it lately so I guess it didn't happen.
He helped set up the course last year and several years before that too. He showed me around last year when I went, made it a lot more fun for me since my buddies all chickened out on going with me.

There was some rain two days in a row in the late afternoon last yr and it makes potholes in the course. It was kinda wierd they would see dark clouds coming and they all take down their awnings! You'd think they would want them up to protect the cars, but they aren't staked down and the wind blows them away if they aren't taken down.