PDA

View Full Version : Another victim of Frank at prodigy

69cam1219
03-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Around may of last year I ordered one of franks 418 packages. When setting up the deal Frank quickly answered the phone and was very easy to get a hold of. Frank had said that he had a sweet deal with Manley and was gonna send me a 418 with Manley internals at the old price he previously sold his 418s with scat parts. With franks prior reputation I sent him the full payment in full. (Will never do this again. Especially since I sent it as a cashiers check. Live and you learn). Frank told me he would send out the engine in three weeks. After four weeks and no engine I call and says his shop is really behind. Once again I trust him and let it go. Time kept going by and each time he gives different excuses. And each time it became increasingly harder to reach him. He finally tells me that he has a scat engine sitting in the shop he could send me. Since he had technically sold me a Manley internal engine I told him I'd wait. Time goes by no answer from frank for weeks. I finally get a hold of his wife and she says there's a crate with an engine with my name on it and she's shipping it out. Well I finally get the engine and is in the car. I had to pay money for parts that I have already paid frank for to get it running. Frank still owes me money for the parts I had to buy since he's no where to be found not to mention that I'll never get to see that "one year warranty" that I am supposed to have with the engine. If anyone has any info on what's up or where frank is please let me know. Since there's quite a few people he owes money id also maybe be interested if there's a class action lawsuit or similar.