PDA

View Full Version : whats up with Robert Jackson @ Classic Auto Glass Innovations??

WHALEN
03-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Like a dumass ive really let this go to far. I purchased a flush fit kit from Robert back in October of 2011 for the second gen. camaro. Im building... after numerous excuses i still have not recieved a kit its now March of 2013. He has told me of earthquakes slow boats language barriers. etc... Now i cant get him to answer E-mails .or phone calls. does anyone out there know this guy?? now i think im S.O.L. is anybody else in the same boat im in???

MK69RSSS
06-25-2013, 11:50 PM
Did you ever receive you glass?

camoffett
12-03-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm having issues getting my first gen glass from him right now. Anyone have any advice on whether or not he can be trusted?

littlemanbubba
12-15-2013, 05:53 PM
It's sad to say, but I am having the same issues with Robert Jackson also. When I was in contact with him, letting him know I was interested in purchasing a front and rear suspension set-up for a Volvo he returned my phones calls very quickly. But since my payment, 4 1/2 months ago, has has yet to return and email or return a phone call. Quite frankly, I am getting fed up with it.

67dan
01-20-2014, 04:07 PM
I ordered the flush mount glass on the Friday after thanksgiving from Classic industries. The kit was missing the trim/weather stripping and whatever else it should include. I've contacted Robert through email and he was sending me out the parts I'm missing. After a couple more weeks and still nothing I emailed again and he said he sent a second batch. It's now been a week later and still nothing. Luckily I purchased this through classic industries and they are also working on resolving this for me.

raustinss
01-20-2014, 05:32 PM
I will say this.....anything I've heard about him isn't good, it took me 3 emails just to get a answer regarding a flush Mount set up for my Chevelle. I was told it would be 6 months til he was done with set up work. That was years ago. After talking with my buddy who does glass for a living he said anyone who has half a clue can flush Mount original glass. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
Ryan Austin
PS hope things work out for you guys

67dan
01-31-2014, 07:16 PM
Well I just received the weather striping from Robert today. Apparently there was a mix up in the shipping. However I know that Classic industries has these kits on the shelf. If you sign up with them they send out frequent emails with discounts, I purchased my glass at 25% off. Going to get it installed soon. I hope it looks good.

StreetMachine82
06-17-2014, 11:21 AM
On April 18th of last year I placed an order with him under under the name "Swedish Ops" for parts to do my build. To date, I have not received my order! I have been very considerate of his undeveloped business by going so far as to offer my services (pro-Bono) to help him out there in OK to develop his business. At first he expressed interest, but when it came to taking action, he just ignored me. As of the last two+ months, He won't answer his phone nor my e-mails. Of my $7500 order, he has promised that it will be shipped by a given date many times, but it has never materialized. I am now left without a savings account and a classic car that has been literally cut up in anticipation for Jackson's parts and which is now otherwise destroyed.

WHALEN
08-25-2014, 06:06 PM
Nope.. He still wont reurn phone calls or e-mails.
Ive reported him to the bbb and filed a complaint wth the oklahoma attourney gen..
Like i said i think im s.o.l.

WHALEN
08-25-2014, 06:11 PM
Contact the attourney general in oklahoma. They have an easy site to fill out a complaint form.if we can get their attention maybe they can put a stop to this guy. He seems to be scamming everyone he deals with.

littlemanbubba
11-06-2014, 07:12 PM
Due to the number of individuals that Robert Jackson has virtually scammed money out of and the nature that ‘we’ (enthusiasts that have paid for either a suspension product, glass product or any their product from him) are all over different forums and boards I am making an attempt to gather all our stories together in a central location. This man has left a terrible taste in my mouth from the experience I have with him. We all know all of our funds we sent his way with the promise we would receive a product of some sort from him, have allowed him to build his numerous cars while neglecting all customer goods. If you want to email me for any reason on contact points that may help others you can do at [email protected]. Our community does not need a man running a scam like the one he is, and casting a shadow over those businesses that actually care for the good of their customers and make quality products. Robert has a reputation of hiding behind a curtain and selling his products to enthusiastic builders and then falling off the face of the earth and away from all forms of communication. We need to pull together to share our full stories to build the best case that this man has stolen from us and is running a fraudulent business and shall serve the consequences.

Again email is [email protected]
It will be a Facebook community/forum at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Robert-Jackson-Scam#!/pages/Robert-Jackson-Scam/770678646338770
If you are having trouble finding the page email me and I can see what the issue might be.