PDA

View Full Version : registering all out protouring camaro in europe

camaro427-69
02-27-2013, 03:09 AM
has anybody registered a pro-touring style car lately here in europe? favourable in Germany due to TÜV approval but they have to take almost every Registration as Long as it is in europe Union. reason is i have my car registered in Austria as historic for the last 8 years and i just had minor things Changed but now i go full pro-touring and theres no fu....way to get it registered here. so the only way to do it is getting it registered with the changes somewhere else and then take it back to Austria and the TÜV guys here HAVE to Register it if it´s been registered somwhere in EU. a couple years ago laws were not so restrictive in Germany but they also changed and there´s just a few places where you still can get it done. the only important Thing is that all changes must be written down in the Registration like Suspension parts, tire size, Special mods.

thanks guys

DarekF6C
03-22-2013, 11:58 PM
I have my cars registered as a historical. It's the easiest way. There is only one inspection that is timeless valid.

Moabdude
04-10-2013, 11:49 AM
My car is pro-touring.
No problems with all modification over here to get it registered as "classics". Not yet...........

I pay no road tax and only € 5,- a month for insurance. (only liability)

camaro427-69
04-11-2013, 11:34 PM
seems to be a pain in the ass just in Germany and Austria....thanks guys