PDA

View Full Version : Bucket List Items

Bill Howell
02-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Brian Finch and Myself had the once in a lifetime chance to be on Adam Carolla's Car Cast show last week. Not sure when that episode will show and be available for downloading but I have to say, that was pretty cool to go to his studio and have 40 or so minutes of his time. Keep an eye on his site below for air times.

http://www.adamcarolla.com/CarCastBlog/

Brad Granger AKA JB JUNIOR and I also had the chance to be interviewed by Brad Fanshaw for his radio show also. I will post date and time on that as soon as I have it, but to be able to do both of these shows were huge for me and more bucket list things I can add.

Then, Hot Rod Unlimited came out to RTTC4 and filmed an episode for their series, so all in all, good week for the fatboy. Several magazines were out at RTTC, so I look forward to the stories we see soon and the coverage these guys always do for our events. I hope they got cool shots of your car and you make the cut if you came out. However, with over 90 cars to pick from, it is getting harder and harder I am sure for them to pick the ones that end up in their pages. Thanks guys, again for all you do for our hobby.

Mike Holleman
02-27-2013, 08:37 AM
Still living up to the media whore rep.lol Well good on you Buddy. For all the effort you and your gang put into our hobby, you guys deserve the recognition.
Mike

Brian Finch and Myself had the once in a lifetime chance to be on Adam Carolla's Car Cast show last week. Not sure when that episode will show and be available for downloading but I have to say, that was pretty cool to go to his studio and have 40 or so minutes of his time. Keep an eye on his site below for air times.

http://www.adamcarolla.com/CarCastBlog/

Brad Granger AKA JB JUNIOR and I also had the chance to be interviewed by Brad Fanshaw for his radio show also. I will post date and time on that as soon as I have it, but to be able to do both of these shows were huge for me and more bucket list things I can add.

Then, Hot Rod Unlimited came out to RTTC4 and filmed an episode for their series, so all in all, good week for the fatboy. Several magazines were out at RTTC, so I look forward to the stories we see soon and the coverage these guys always do for our events. I hope they got cool shots of your car and you make the cut if you came out. However, with over 90 cars to pick from, it is getting harder and harder I am sure for them to pick the ones that end up in their pages. Thanks guys, again for all you do for our hobby.

JEFFTATE
02-28-2013, 09:00 AM
The TV exposure for our type of cars has been great Bill !
Thanks !