PDA

View Full Version : Anybody recommend restoration shop in Dallas for my 69 Camaro?

69snakeeater
02-11-2013, 10:22 AM
Im restoring a 69 camaro that needs new floors and other minor rust fixed. The shop that was originally doing the work stiffed me so now ive lost 3 years and my car still looks that same. Anyways im looking to build a pro-touring Camaro so i want to take it to a shop that does great body work and can help with the DSE suspension set up. any help or guidance??

Tom Welch
02-11-2013, 12:57 PM
I dont know about Dallas TX, but where I'm at there is a top notch restoration shop. Cobras, ferraris, all types. He will provide references I'm sure. David Kuhn Restorations 912-572-5846.

carbuff
02-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Are you willing to consider a shop in Austin? If so, I'm really happy with the work being done on my project. At the moment, he doesn't have anything lined up starting around mid-March or first of April. Feel free to PM me if you want more information, I can also refer you to another project which he's done...

TEXAS PAUL
02-11-2013, 07:08 PM
I met Rodney Moore at the Optima Face-off running a beautiful Cuda in the challenge after the Hot Rod Power tour and he help me set up my T/A for the Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational in Vegas. He does great work and I have see personally the awesome work he has done on 1st and 2nd gen Camaro's check him out in Wylie, Tx

http://rodscarcraft.com

icemanrd19
02-11-2013, 08:04 PM
I met Rodney Moore at the Optima Face-off running a beautiful Cuda in the challenge after the Hot Rod Power tour and he help me set up my T/A for the Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational in Vegas. He does great work and I have see personally the awesome work he has done on 1st and 2nd gen Camaro's check him out in Wylie, Tx

http://rodscarcraft.com

yup and this is where my car is at

69snakeeater
02-12-2013, 10:54 AM
wow Thanks guys i just spoke with Rodney a rodscarcraft.com. on my way to check out some work that he doing now. Thanks again

icemanrd19
02-13-2013, 04:17 PM
did you drop your car off? seems like theres a new project up there

Happen to see my 67?