PDA

View Full Version : WTB 67 - 69 Camaro

chrismoe
02-06-2013, 08:00 PM
Well, the search is over. found and bought a car. many thanks to all who sent me a PM.

Chris

Hello. Hope everyone is well. Wanted to update my post re. my interest in buying a nice PT car. I have received a few responses (appreciate it guys) but am still looking. Here is a bit more info on what I am looking to buy:

1st generation Camaro or Mustang Fastback
complete car - not a project car
5 or 6 speed
must have a 3 or 4 bar rear (not a leaf spring car)
mini-tubbed, and, hoping for 315's or 335's out back
LSX motor preferred but will consider other motors

I hope the above helps. I have been asked how much I am willing to spend; that is a touchy question but a fair question. I think I have enough cash to buy a nice PT car, based on what I have seen around. And, what I spend will go up or down based on the particular car. Finally, and as some of you know, I am in a big hurry to acquire a car. There is an empty space in my garage that needs to be filled. Please shoot me a PM with what you have or if you know of a car for sale that meets the spec's above. I will be checking my PM's a couple times a day and will respond as soon as I can.

Many thanks,
Chris

Hello. Looking to buy a 67 - 69 Camaro. OK, druthers:

Not looking for a project car
would prefer a 5 or 6 speed over an automatic
open to either an LSX motor or a big block
must have 4 wheel disc brakes

I have been saving a while, have cash and am ready to buy right away. Please shoot me a PM if you know of a nice car for sale.

Thanks,
Chris

Hello all,

Found and bought a car. Many thanks to all who sent me PM's

Thanks,
Chris

wnarunm
02-06-2013, 08:33 PM
i have one listed on here ls1 automatic car

chrismoe
02-07-2013, 08:38 AM
i have one listed on here ls1 automatic car

wnarunm,

Very nice car! I am going to look around a bit hoping to find a 5 or 6 speed car. Good luck with your sale.

Take care,
Chris

ultimabake
03-06-2013, 02:38 PM
I have one on Ebay and its here as well. Wanting 20K, its is a LS1 with a T/56. Paint and interior and you're ready. 706-905-1502 if you have any questions.

Reckn8
03-06-2013, 09:21 PM
I have a 69 with a LS7 ,5speed, all independent suspension, car that you might consider. email me at paul@mckeemarkings for more info.

Erik Beckett
03-26-2013, 04:28 AM
I have a super nice 68 Camaro with RS option, beautiful black and white houndstooth interior, 12 bolt, TKO600, wilwood discs on all 4 corners, power brakes and steering. Dressed up super nice. What kind of $$$ are you looking to spend? I can email or text pics if you send me your number.

Thanks, Erik
740-739-8019

Erik Beckett
03-26-2013, 04:28 AM
I have a super nice 68 Camaro with RS option, beautiful black and white houndstooth interior, 12 bolt, TKO600, wilwood discs on all 4 corners, power brakes and steering. Dressed up super nice. What kind of $$$ are you looking to spend? I can email or text pics if you send me your number.

Thanks, Erik
740-739-8019

chrismoe
03-27-2013, 07:14 AM
Hello. Hope everyone is well. Wanted to update my post re. my interest in buying a nice PT car. I have received a few responses (appreciate it guys) but am still looking. Here is a bit more info on what I am looking to buy:

1st generation Camaro or Mustang Fastback
complete car - not a project car
5 or 6 speed
must have a 3 or 4 bar rear (not a leaf spring car)
mini-tubbed, and, hoping for 315's or 335's out back
LSX motor preferred but will consider other motors

I hope the above helps. I have been asked how much I am willing to spend; that is a touchy question but a fair question. I think I have enough cash to buy a nice PT car, based on what I have seen around. And, what I spend will go up or down based on the particular car. Finally, and as some of you know, I am in a big hurry to acquire a car. There is an empty space in my garage that needs to be filled. Please shoot me a PM with what you have or if you know of a car for sale that meets the spec's above. I will be checking my PM's a couple times a day and will respond as soon as I can.

Many thanks,
Chris

chrismoe
04-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Well, found and purchased a car. Many thanks to all who sent me PM's.

Chris

jtkirk00
04-06-2013, 03:32 AM
What did you end up with?

chrismoe
04-08-2013, 06:59 AM
What did you end up with?

Nothing. The delay in announcing the deal was due to the deal falling apart; no one's fault - not at all. But, it appears that this deal will not happen. I will leave it up to the (was-to-be-seller) to provide more details or not.

At this point, I am pretty frustrated with the search and may just shelf the notion of buying a nice PT car for now. I was ready, had the cash, cleared a spot in the garage but cannot seem to fill it.

Chris

rsk68
04-08-2013, 06:41 PM
PM sent Chris!

chrismoe
04-12-2013, 02:59 PM
OK, this time for sure. Found a car! Below is a pic and many, many thanks for all of the offers on very cool cars.

Thanks,:worship:
Chris