PDA

View Full Version : R U faster than a Redneck Premier Feb. 21,2012

Bill Howell
01-28-2013, 10:04 AM
https://www.pro-touring.com/events/rufaster.jpg

If you plan to attend, please RSVP here so we can get a headcount on who all is planning to attend. There may be SWAG involved, just saying and I need to know how much we "may" need.

Damn True
01-28-2013, 10:05 AM
The promo's aren't flattering....I hope the content is better.

Chucks73
01-28-2013, 11:55 AM
J T Schmids is a very nice place. Put me down for 2. Looks like a fun show and WOW we get to meet the Cast.:cheers::cheers::cheers::wrc::seizure::drive2 :

Project92rs
01-28-2013, 05:12 PM
Val and I will be there.

JEFFTATE
02-05-2013, 08:10 PM
I like the promos .
It's funny to see Yancy slap that guy ..
The show is gonna be normal television. For entertainment value .
It ought to be a hoot .
At least they are keeping the Speed audience interested in muscle cars .
They are catering to the younger generation with the whole " us against them , reality show , Survivor-type" format .

Ron S
02-06-2013, 06:15 AM
I think it looks hilarious, if you didn't know these guys you might think they they pulled them from one of the aligator shows. Editing will be the key, I really think this has got to be better then some of the other stuff on Speed. I still think the bi+ch slapping episode will have to be the best show, I know Yancy got kicked off the set for that one. Can't wait.

GNon18s
02-06-2013, 07:27 AM
I could do without the grown men slapping people in the face while the guy is sitting in his car. That move is usually reserved for 17yr olds at the import shows.

JEFFTATE
02-06-2013, 09:00 AM
The guy who got slapped purposely and wrecklessly ran into Yancy's car .

GNon18s
02-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Was this filmed rite after RTOS this past summer? I thought some of those guys were hanging back to do something with a tv show?

Bill Howell
02-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Was this filmed rite after RTOS this past summer? I thought some of those guys were hanging back to do something with a tv show?

That is correct, worked out great from a timing standpoint for us.
On the slap, a couple things.
1.Remember this is called R U faster than a REDNECK, so by nature, it isn't necessarily going to be real PC.
2.This is a TV show, with trailers to get you into what the show is about and get you to watch, don't read too much into the slap.
3.This is for entertainment, lighten up, and enjoy it.