PDA

View Full Version : V8TV Speed & Resto Shop Seeking Experienced Body Technician / Fabricator

oestek
01-15-2013, 08:48 AM
V8TV / V8 Speed & Resto Shop has an immediate opening for an auto body technician / fabricator. Seeking someone to do a lot of metal work. Quarter panels, trunk floors, main floors, cowl boxes, roofs, door skins, etc. Remove the rusty panels, replace with aftermarket panels. As well as the installation of high performance suspension, exhaust, etc. Make brackets, modify parts, create custom parts, etc. Excellent MIG welding skills required. TIG welding skills preferred. We work on classic Muscle Cars so knowledge of the older cars would be very helpful.

No collision repair, no insurance work. Full time 40 hour week with optional overtime available. We pay holidays and have paid vacation too. Great crew to work with. Salary based on experience.

Located near St. Louis MO, but in IL.

Send resume, references, and any example pics to [email protected] with "Job Seeker" in subject line.

Thanks!

johnparts
01-15-2013, 12:13 PM
My dream job. Huh I guess I will email my resume then.

oestek
01-15-2013, 07:08 PM
Send it in!

MuscleRodz
01-15-2013, 10:21 PM
Can I work from home??????

Todd in Vancouver
01-15-2013, 10:53 PM
If I was younger and didn't have such a broken body I would move clear across the continent for an opportunity like this. Nice to see you guys giving the young guns out there a chance

SShep71
01-16-2013, 02:53 AM
Its too bad you arent in SoCal

johnparts
01-16-2013, 09:27 AM
Sent. I added a detailed email to the resume because when I updated my resume last it was for a job outside of the performance industry.