PDA

View Full Version : DCControl

70CaliCustom
08-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Hi Guys,
A quick question for you guys who have dealt with DCControl directly. Anyone have problems getting in touch with him? I bought a FK-35 kit from him over two weeks ago and haven't received it yet. His website says allow 10 days for shipping. I also tried emailing the contact address on his website but haven't received a reply. Also, the money was taken from my paypal account so I know he received payment. Anyone else have a problem dealing with them or have any problems contacting them? A phone number would be great but I couldn't find one on their website. Thanks in advance for your help.

Gen

Midwest Performance
08-09-2005, 03:42 AM
He is hard to get hold of. It usually takes a week or two for him to reply to my e-mails. Contact Gmachinz and get the scoop from him he has been contact with him recently. From what I am told he is behind on orders due to high demand and I think he is changing manufacturers.

Kevin

70CaliCustom
08-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Hey Midwest, thanks for the reply. He finally emailed me back today and I should have the controller by friday. Hopefully it'll be worth it after such a long wait. Thanks again midwest

Gen

gmachinz
08-11-2005, 08:15 PM
lol-yeah, Brian's a great electrical engineer but he needs to be a little more organized. He's a great guy though, not really a marketing man at all but I'm helping him change that. His controllers are definitely worth the wait though-they are very troublefree....as one guy on another site said "I like not having to babysit the temp. gauge anymore..." lol, -Jabin

68driver
02-01-2007, 05:58 AM
I'm having a similar problem getting in touch with DCControl. I ordered the FK-35 over 3 weeks ago and can't get a response to the e-mails I've sent. Does anyone know how to get in contact with him? I really need it by early next week if possible.

- Rob C.

dhardison
02-01-2007, 06:53 AM
He's on the board, send him a PM (baskin).

https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24993

68driver
02-01-2007, 07:41 AM
I just heard from Brian (dccontrol) and it will be shipping next week.

73z-6sp
02-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Hmm

Paul69camaro
03-05-2007, 02:20 PM
I had to wait a month for mine but, I've got to say that it was worth the wait, I will never run electric fans without one again.