PDA

View Full Version : Needs some up dating but looks interesting

Northern Goat
01-11-2013, 03:41 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CAR-WAS-ORIGINALLY-6-CYCL-AND-TITLED-AS-SO-/290842854664?_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true

What do you guys think?

dontlifttoshift
01-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Since you asked......

Pretty sure that's a windsor and not a cleveland.

500 horsepower and a t5? good luck

booger welds on the "cage"

On the interior shot if you look under the column and through the lower dash cover you will see a scary ball of wires.

Runs on race gas

I have a theory of relativity when it comes to looking at cars. There are little things that I pickup on that tell me what sort of "mechanic' we are dealing with. This is a only a theory and certainly not a definite fact. For example, the stainless overbraid on the heater hoses. The kind of people that use that stuff usually have a different methodology to how things get done...... So when you couple that with his wheel and tire choice (they just don't fit), wires hanging all over, the giant hole in the dash, and everything else listed above, I think it's junk.

For 19,500 you can buy a clean 2005 or up v8/manual car with under 100k and still have about 10,000 to throw parts at it. If you wanted a mustang that's what I would do.

Northern Goat
01-11-2013, 05:17 PM
Appreciate the feedback. Thanks

79-TA
01-11-2013, 06:18 PM
There are really good deals to be had on '94 and '95 Mustangs and Cobras. There are definitely a lot of dollars worth of parts in that car, but I'd look for something closer to stock . . . it's just less investigating for you to do when you work on it (this car apparently started life as a 6 cylinder.) Given that it's already past 4 grand with more than nine days of bidding left, the actual sale price is going to be quite a bit higher.

Oh, and it's a convertible.

M.P.G.
01-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Mine is for sale. 95 cobra, im in michigan e-mail me. [email protected]