PDA

View Full Version : props to Anvil Auto

Tom Welch
01-10-2013, 04:43 PM
I got the firewall cover that Anvil showed us on this very site and it is a very well made piece, I went with fiberglass since I didn't plan on any carbon fiber for this car. Bottom line, excellent product and fast service from California to Garden City, GA.

Mr.VENGEANCE
01-10-2013, 07:41 PM
co-signed.. I like their stuff also!

hotwheels
01-11-2013, 07:41 AM
Thanks for your feedback Tom! I've been working on that firewall piece for a few years, getting it perfected. I have high hopes for it, since it's an easy way to close off the heater box opening and dress up the firewall without having to weld, fill and grind to get a smooth firewall. Much cheaper than having a body shop create a smooth firewall!

raustinss
01-11-2013, 08:55 PM
I haven't gotten my trunk lid yet but the fact that they were willing to hold a hood while I thought about buying it has just further confirmed that I will be buying more products (a pillar covers and hood) in the future. Some times it's the small things that count. Not to mention both Tracy and manal were quite informative...helpful and went out of their way to send me pictures of the products from whatever angles I wanted..absolutely phenomenal.! You've got a great crew matt can't wait to see my trunk lid when it arrives

chuckd71
01-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Agree with above, I bought their hood and deck lid for my Chevelle and the customer service was great. Parts look good as well.

youthpastor
01-12-2013, 11:51 PM
Bought a full Carbon hood for a 67 Nova last week. As usual Tracy is great to deal with

raustinss
01-22-2013, 07:58 PM
Trunk lid arrived even better then I thought...very well packaged...excellent condition. I will have no problem ordering from them again for A pillar covers and hood. Not to mention highly recommending them to anyone who is considering a purchase. Thanks to tracy and the rest of the anvil auto team.
Ryan Austin