PDA

View Full Version : 2013 series dates

RobNoLimit
12-31-2012, 02:09 PM
HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!!!!

We have dates for 2013 for the So Cal Challenge Series.

March 2 A.M.P.
April 27 Camarillo
June 8 A.M.P.
Labor Day Weekend Aug 31, Sept 1, 2 Costa Mesa
Oct 12 Camarillo

We will have a points system for each event, and crown a champion in each class. More info on this to follow.

Chad Reynolds and Bangshift.com willl be on site and broadcasting live from each event.
Chris and the JCG crew will be a big part of the series as well.

Tomswheels
12-31-2012, 04:19 PM
Awesome Rob, lookig forward to it, Happy New Years to you as well.

aray327
01-03-2013, 03:43 PM
Rob can you give a bit more detail. What is Camarillo? Is Costa Mesa the Labor Day Cruise at the fairgrounds or something different?

A.M.P. is Adams Motor Park??? that one is easy...

Cris@JCG
01-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Rob- We are happy to be a part of your SoCal Challenge Events... Looking forward to 2013... Karl will be seeing if he can keep up with HellBoy in 2013!

HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!!!!

March 2 A.M.P.
April 27 Camarillo
June 8 A.M.P.
Oct 12 Camarillo

We will have a points system for each event, and crown a champion in each class. More info on this to follow.

Chad Reynolds and Bangshift.com willl be on site and broadcasting live from each event.

Aaron- I currently hold a permit @ the Camarillo Airport that allows me to host a private Auto-X event once a month.. We call it test & tune! But have top of the line timing equipment & set up some pretty fun coarses.. This is how I have been tuning Blu Balz for the last 10 months..

Rob can you give a bit more detail. What is Camarillo? Is Costa Mesa the Labor Day Cruise at the fairgrounds or something different?

A.M.P. is Adams Motor Park??? that one is easy...

Rod
01-03-2013, 05:41 PM
HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!!!!

March 2 A.M.P.
April 27 Camarillo
June 8 A.M.P.
Oct 12 Camarillo

I will add this to my site! and add it to my travel schedule! SOUNDS LIKE FUN ROB!

Rod
01-03-2013, 05:56 PM
need in formation on the costa mesa event, to post

RobNoLimit
01-03-2013, 06:39 PM
The Costa Mesa event will be part of the "Great Labor Day Cruise" It's a three day event. In the past, the coarse was small, and the pit area very tight. They have givin us the back 'G' lot, behind the camping area, and it's big. We wil have some specials twists to the event here. There is camping on site as well.

I am working on the points schedule, almost done.

Larry Callahan
01-15-2013, 12:29 PM
The Costa Mesa event will be part of the "Great Labor Day Cruise" It's a three day event. In the past, the coarse was small, and the pit area very tight. They have givin us the back 'G' lot, behind the camping area, and it's big. We wil have some specials twists to the event here. There is camping on site as well.

I am working on the points schedule, almost done.

I am working on an event calendar. What facility is this at?

Sales-TCI-Eng
01-15-2013, 12:31 PM
I am working on an event calendar. What facility is this at?

Orange County Fairgrounds

www.ocfair.com

-J