PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal with robert jackson from classic auto glass innovations???

impact-collision
12-28-2012, 08:46 AM
Hello and Happy Holidays,

I ordered two sets of glass for two project cars (67 and 68 Camaro) from this guy and I only recieved one set less the rubber weather strip that works with the glass kit. Paid in full for both kits last July. He kept in touch for a while after numerous calls and emails but I havent heard from him since September. Anyone ever deal with this guy or if you know of his whereabouts or if you can tell me where he works I will really appreciate it.

Regards,

Vinny Impact

Iamtheonlyreal1
01-01-2013, 07:05 AM
Vince. I apologize for that, and there really isnt any excuse for it, so I will find out what is going on as soon as I get back to the office. I actually hired someone to take care of the day to day, because I have been out taking care of some other business, but I guess that isnt working out. This forum account is linked to my personal email, so that is why I now know your situation, and it will be dealt with immediately. You were patient over the damaged freight process, so this does bother me that your patience has been further pressed. The weatherstrip left a long time ago, because I sent it out USPS myself, so can your PM/verify your postal service mailing address. I have had some occasions that the freight address and postal were not the same.

impact-collision
01-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Robert,

We recieved weatherstrips today. Thank you. When should I expect the other windshield set??

VIN

gt427
01-21-2013, 11:34 AM
Robert.

What's the deal on the Mustang Fastback Glass? I keep emailing you and John with NO Answer...

Bernie

Vince. I apologize for that, and there really isnt any excuse for it, so I will find out what is going on as soon as I get back to the office. I actually hired someone to take care of the day to day, because I have been out taking care of some other business, but I guess that isnt working out. This forum account is linked to my personal email, so that is why I now know your situation, and it will be dealt with immediately. You were patient over the damaged freight process, so this does bother me that your patience has been further pressed. The weatherstrip left a long time ago, because I sent it out USPS myself, so can your PM/verify your postal service mailing address. I have had some occasions that the freight address and postal were not the same.

littlemanbubba
11-07-2014, 03:43 AM
Due to the number of individuals that Robert Jackson has virtually scammed money out of and the nature that ‘we’ (enthusiasts that have paid for either a suspension product, glass product or any their product from him) are all over different forums and boards I am making an attempt to gather all our stories together in a central location. This man has left a terrible taste in my mouth from the experience I have with him. We all know all of our funds we sent his way with the promise we would receive a product of some sort from him, have allowed him to build his numerous cars while neglecting all customer goods. If you want to email me for any reason on contact points that may help others you can do at [email protected]. Our community does not need a man running a scam like the one he is, and casting a shadow over those businesses that actually care for the good of their customers and make quality products. Robert has a reputation of hiding behind a curtain and selling his products to enthusiastic builders and then falling off the face of the earth and away from all forms of communication. We need to pull together to share our full stories to build the best case that this man has stolen from us and is running a fraudulent business and shall serve the consequences.

Again email is [email protected]
It will be a Facebook community/forum at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Robert-Jackson-Scam#!/pages/Robert-Jackson-Scam/770678646338770
If you are having trouble finding the page email me and I can see what the issue might be.

DubyaS6
01-19-2015, 07:01 AM
We have also been scammed by this guy apparently. We ordered a glass kit for a '67 Camaro in October and still haven't received it...

I emailed the above email with some information and tried to visit the FB page, but it said it was no longer available.

Has anyone had luck with a resolution?