PDA

View Full Version : GM or Goodmark Front fenders???

Tom Vander Bie
08-08-2005, 06:06 AM
Are Goodmark front fenders good enought quality for a high end pro touring machine? Since this is not a documented restoration originality is not important, but fit and finish is. Will I achieve good fit and finish with aftermarket sheetmetal? Thanks. TVB 69 Camaro, 502 RamJet, 6 speed.

67bird
08-08-2005, 08:15 PM
I hope this doesn't get pulled for telling you to go to another forum, but I did alot of research over at the Camaros.net forum. You will find all the info you want about the fit of Goodmark panels. If my memory is correct the fit of their 69' stuff is rather good, and its the 67' -68' stuff that they have minor issues with. I recently bought a bunch of goodmark stuff for my Firebird mainly because they are the only ones that make anything for them. I was just glad that someone reproduced something that I could at least work with and make fit.

awr68
08-08-2005, 10:02 PM
I just returned some repop fenders for my 68 camaro due to very bad fitment at the doors, we decided to spend a little time reworking the OE fenders and not adding metal to the new ones. I hope the 69 fenders fit better!!

Rick Dorion
08-09-2005, 04:20 AM
No experience but Rick's catalog now shows USA made front fenders.