PDA

View Full Version : Very Pleased with Walt at Classic Nova/Performance and DSE!!!

66 ls2 nova
12-21-2012, 06:46 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know about the great customer service I received from Walt at Classic Nova/Performance and DSE. On Nov.15th Walt contacted me through a post on PT that I had written asking which Jri shock I should go with, he stated he was a DSE dealer and would like to earn my business. The next day I private messaged him and he got right to getting me a quote. On Nov.17th he had me a rough estimate ready, By Nov.20th he had a final estimate with the single adjust shocks option and one with the base shocks. I chose to go with the base shocks due to my needs and budget. I placed the order and waited patiently, on Dec.10th Walt emailed me and stated that the front subframe would be completed on 12/21/12. On Dec.19th he emailed me again and stated DSE was 98% sure it would be completed, the next day he emailed again and stated it would be ready for pickup on Dec. 21st. I wasn't able to get off of work but luckily my dad took off of work early enough to pick it up for me. Walt emailed that morning and stated he wanted some pics of my dad picking up the subframe for his facebook page and website,so I agreed and yeah that's my dad in the green jacket, he is also my best friend and motivator on this project. Once I got home and checked all the items, all I have to say is WOW I'm impressed not only with the quality of DSE's products but with the craftsmanship of how well the parts were wrapped and protected. Both Walt and DSE delivered on time as promised and made this customer very happy with an early Christmas present to myself hahaha!!! I look forward to working with Walt at Classic nova/performance and DSE in the future for all my nova needs. Give these two a call you won't be dissapointed.

Thanks again, Sincerely Chris