PDA

View Full Version : gotta love them duke boys.

race-rodz-inc
08-05-2005, 10:21 PM
i dont care what all the "critics" say... went and saw dukes of hazard... great car movie.... drifting/driving was 1st rate

Damn True
08-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Just walk into the theatre, and try to be 10 years old for 2 hours. You'll love it!

CAMAROBOY69
08-06-2005, 01:34 PM
I might be going to see this tonight. I dont expect much from it but I hope it brings back some good child hood memories. Hopefully they didnt trash too many more General Lee's.

MuscleRodz
08-07-2005, 09:56 AM
They built like 25 and wrecked 14. Not a bad movie, but not 1st rate. The driving parts were cool, Jessica was worth seeing, and lots of profanity.

Mike

white79bu
08-07-2005, 10:17 AM
I heard that all thee cars they wrecked were pretty crappy. GREAT movie. I am planning on going to see it again. It was just cool to see the General Lee on the big screen.

Steve1968LS2
08-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Boom-shaka-laka

Loved the movie.. it was fun and funny.. I think a lot of critics were expecing Gone With The Wind or something.. it was good for what it was and the car action was first rate.

Hell.. the blooper reel at that end was worth the price.. love the Hero car and how Bo was in love with the car in a not so innocent manner..

Gonna go into the DVD collection for sure..

MuscleRodz
08-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Boom-shaka-laka

Loved the movie.. it was fun and funny.. I think a lot of critics were expecing Gone With The Wind or something.. it was good for what it was and the car action was first rate.

Hell.. the blooper reel at that end was worth the price.. love the Hero car and how Bo was in love with the car in a not so innocent manner..

Gonna go into the DVD collection for sure..
Johnny Knoxville did great for his first real feature film (I don't count Jackass) and the guy that plays Bo is nuts too, especially his fondness for the car. This will be one of those movies where I will love the DVD extras more than the movie itself.

Mike