PDA

View Full Version : I need a job! LA/OC California

Nessumsar
12-04-2012, 07:19 PM
I would love to start a career in the automotive industry. I currently work an Inside-Sales position in the bicycle industry, and prior I was head mechanic/service manger at one of the busiest bicycle shops in Long Beach, CA; and would love to transition into the more mechanical side of the automotive industry.

My father was an ASE Master Tech and now maintains a fleet of ambulances in Orange County; I have been in and around cars my entire life because of this. I am a quick learner with a moderate/high level of mechanical aptitude, and I have some welding experience through college classes and working on various projects.

I have attached a copy of my resume and for any other information you need please email me at nessumsar at gmail dot com.

I could be the next best thing to happen to your company!

SShep71
12-05-2012, 05:32 AM
I will vouch for the work ethic and capabilities.

Bryce
12-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Let me know if you want to come down to san diego. My company is hiring.

SShep71
12-05-2012, 12:05 PM
There ya go man, come down my way!

RobNoLimit
12-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Jon, I know San Bernardino is a bit of a drive, but, I'm always looking for quality people.

carguy502
12-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Jon,

I work at Edmunds.com in Santa Monica. I love this place and while you don't get to weld anything, you are in the automotive industry with tremendous opportunity for advancement and to work with dealers and OEs. If you have any questions, PM me!

http://www.edmunds.com/about/jobs/

Don

Nessumsar
12-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Jon, I know San Bernardino is a bit of a drive, but, I'm always looking for quality people.

If you guys were 70+ miles away I would in a heartbeat. Thank you for the offer though!

Jon,

I work at Edmunds.com in Santa Monica. I love this place and while you don't get to weld anything, you are in the automotive industry with tremendous opportunity for advancement and to work with dealers and OEs. If you have any questions, PM me!

http://www.edmunds.com/about/jobs/

Don

Thanks for the tip, Don; I'm going to give it a look-over tonight.