PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 67-68 Camaro body only

4birdman
11-29-2012, 11:27 AM
Will buy whole car if price is right.

Some of you remember the Patriot Dream Camaro I was building. Well, this is it. The 68 body we had was not the greatest, but it was workable. Well, we took it to one shop to do the metal work and they had it for a year and when we got it back it had some work done but a lot of it was left unfinished. We paid him some money, but not much luckily. Got it out of there and found another shop. Well, this next shop had it for almost two years and were sending pictures here and there to make us think they were working on it, but then stopped. We surprised them and picked up the car and it is in really poor shape now. Pretty much only usable as a drag car or something. The body is just not what we want for this project anymore. Anyway, we plan on selling this body and finding a good one to use.
We've got everything to put the car together, frame, engine, transmission, interior, EVERYTHING but a good body.

Anyone have a 67 or 68 body that they are selling? He is leaving on another deployment in January to Afganistan for 9 months, I promised him that if we can find a body, I will have it done when he gets home.

4birdman
01-02-2014, 07:04 AM
I'm going to bump this back up again for the new year. We were talking about it over Christmas and decided that we are going to hit this thing hard this year. He is back from his most recent deployment to Afghanistan. My wife and I decided last year to sell our house and move a little further into the country, so we did that. Our last year has been crazy, but now we have a little more land and I have a nice sized workshop for things.

Please let me know if you have anything. We literally just need a body, I have already finished rebuilding the front frame, rear axle, all the brakes, have a complete interior, brand new engine and transmission, etc. The only thing we need is a solid body to start with. Will take a 67 or 68.

jwcarguy
01-25-2014, 09:25 AM
I saw this one , not mine:

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/4302662576.html