PDA

View Full Version : East Coast body/restoration shop recommendations

gmc
11-16-2012, 08:49 AM
I have a 69 Camaro that needs some sheet metal replacement and paint. Looking for recommendations for a shop/shops preferably in the mid-atlantic or southeast region. I'd be willing to look at shops outside of those regions if they are able to pick up/deliver to the NC area.
The shop I had originally planned to use is no longer reputable and the couple others I have contacted have been a little crazy on price. I'm not looking for cheap, but for my intended use and end goal of the car, I don't need a 25-30K paint job either. I think the best way to explain my expectations would be "new" car, not "show" car. Thanks.
Gary

Muscle Express Ryan
11-16-2012, 09:11 AM
We would be glad to help in any way we can, give Danny a call 800-323-3043.

Boostable
11-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Gary,

I have a couple of recommendations for you, but one is north of you and one is south of you, lol Drop me a PM and I can shoot you the details on both.

Jack

piratebaseball
11-20-2012, 05:13 PM
I would recommend the guy that is doing my body work and paint. He is really great on price and does good work specializing in older cars. He has installed the roof, quarters, and DSE deep tubs on my 67 camaro. He is alligning my sheet metal, doing all the mudding on the car, fixing a couple of issues, and painting the inside and outside of the car for 5500. I can send you pics as we go along for you to decide if you like his work or not. He is based here out of Brunswick, GA. My car went to paint 2 Saturday's ago.

PRRC
11-20-2012, 05:53 PM
Gary we would be happy to work with you on your project. We could also arrange pick up and delivery. Here is a Link to our Face book page to give you an idea of who we are and what we are capable of doing.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Paradise-Road-Rod-Custom/163984078876
Give us a call if your interested in talking with us.
Tim

MuscleRodz
11-20-2012, 07:49 PM
Holohan Hot Rods is where I would go in NC. He is in Mooresville down the street from DSE. Hands down best guy in the area.

Motown 454
11-21-2012, 02:32 PM
Holohan Hot Rods is where I would go in NC. He is in Mooresville down the street from DSE. Hands down best guy in the area.

X2 Dan does beautiful work.