PDA

View Full Version : RU faster than a Redneck?

Bill Howell
11-14-2012, 10:51 AM
TREAT AS RUMOR!
What: New TV show- UR fastest than a Redneck
When: Speed Channel Feb.22 following NASCAR truck race
Why: Because it will be the best car oriented reality show you will ever see
Who: Hosted by Jon Reep and racing by someone you may know

That's right, the much anticipated R U Fastest than a Redneck show will air (rumor has it) on Feb. 22 following the truck race. Don't miss it.

This is a rumor guys as to the date but it comes from a pretty reliable source....me!
Please pass this on on your facebook page and any other outlet you may have. We will be at RTTC4 that weekend, so if you are attending that event, look for a special party that night.

Bill Howell
11-14-2012, 11:14 AM
This just hit me, how would you like to see if you are faster than a Redneck? Come to any American Street Car Series event this year and you will get the chance. :)

Finch
11-16-2012, 12:39 PM
This just hit me, how would you like to see if you are faster than a Redneck? Come to any American Street Car Series event this year and you will get the chance. :)

Which redneck you talkin bout billy

Ron S
11-16-2012, 03:24 PM
Oh I'm there. LOL

BlackPearl
11-16-2012, 04:20 PM
Is it really about a “Redneck” or just a loutish reactionary who is opposed to modern ways. ROFL

Bob

Bill Howell
11-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Which redneck you talkin bout billy

Anyone can see who they are faster than. I may have to get some shirts with my image that say I outran this redneck! At least I could make money on the shirts.....haha

RS_Customs
11-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Anyone can see who they are faster than. I may have to get some shirts with my image that say I outran this redneck! At least I could make money on the shirts.....haha

Would that be with or without the dress on? lol

Robert