PDA

View Full Version : Calling on all the Rat Pack and anyone else interested in helping out.

Bill Howell
11-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Several of you saw and commented on my post on facebook earlier this week about helping the needy this Christmas. With the response I got on that post, thought I would see if we can help out more families. The group we are working with gets the family names from the Boys and Girls Club here locally. I thought it would be cool if all the Rat Pack and anyone else that wants to could send $50 (or whatever amount you can) to either your local Boys and Girls club, send a check to me made out to them for the tax deductible donation or you could paypal me and we will give all that money to the local Club here in Sevier County. If you paypal me, the money will not be tax deductible. Either way, all the money will help some family. I just want to keep a running total as to how much we do raise. My pp account is billybigblock @ gmail dot com. If you PP me, please put B&GC in the space detailing what the money is for, don't put donation.
Thanks everyone, let's make Christmas special for everyone we possibly can this year.

Bill Howell
11-19-2012, 03:06 PM
TTT. The deadline for this is Wednesday if you are planning to donate. Thanks so much to those that have already donated. We have received about $700 that will go a long way to making Christmas special for so many.
Thanks guys!