PDA

View Full Version : Jakes rod shop 3+ years of lies

seekins
10-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Almost 4 years ago I paid for complete front and rear suspension from Jakes, and he has aproximatly 9700$ of my money in cash and machined parts that my company built for him. After much begging for parts I got a striped front sub frame about a year ago and the rest has been shipping "this Friday" since then. I have tried everything I can think of to get parts or my money back. I have been told it shipped multiple times, gotten fake tracking numbers, was told the freight company was holding shipments because of un settled over charges. The excuses are endless. I let jake select a date I would have parts or could expect a refund. His date was September 28th 2012 and on that day I got a email promising parts shipped and even a ups freight pro number....that's bogus. Still today I have no parts other than the bare front sub that I can't use or sell without the rest of it.

I'm out of options other than involving attorney at this point and have started down that road.

Buyer beware...

seekins
10-24-2012, 10:23 AM
Was contacted by Jake and will be refunded the amount i have paid. I will update as soon as i have some good news.

seekins
12-14-2012, 09:06 AM
And as I expected... Nothing

Johnny Blaze
12-14-2012, 11:04 AM
This place?

http://jakesrodshop.com/Home.html

andrewb70
12-14-2012, 07:30 PM
This place?

http://jakesrodshop.com/Home.html

Yes.

seekins
01-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Still nothing..... Jake, I'm not going away...send me my refund.

seekins
02-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Is Jake still a supporter of this site? I got a few PM's from other people saying they got screwed as well. The custom car industry is sure full of thieves. Ill get my money back and i will let you guys know how i did it so if you get screwed you can fight back.

Larry Callahan
02-27-2013, 08:40 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your trouble. I recently removed them as a sponsor for reasons such as this.

seekins
02-28-2013, 09:44 AM
Its defiantly not your doing Larry, I was just curious. Thanks for all the support too!