PDA

View Full Version : Street Rod Nationals-Louisville

Todds69
08-01-2005, 03:47 PM
Anyone going to this? I know it is a little late but it's Aug 4-7th. I'm heading down on Friday the 5th to check out.

Samckitt
08-01-2005, 06:35 PM
I'm leaving Noblesville, IN no later than 5:00 am to go to it & come back the same day. It is about a 3 hour drive each way.

Scot

Todds69
08-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Just got back from Louisville...AWESOME show, could have used less rain, but I bought my wheels!!!! SWEET Budnik Gasser D's bye the way with half polished and half brushed.

Samckitt
08-06-2005, 04:36 AM
I went down yesterday also. I am not a big street rod fanatic, so I was getting to the attitude "You see one you see them all". But I did enjoy walking around in the vendor area inside. How about a Pro_touring Nationals?

The rain sucked, I was inside when it hit, which was also about the same time the lights came back on. So it went from a few people in there, to packed very quickly.

I did see thos Budnik wheels that you bought. At first my eyes couldn't tell what the deal was with them. The area that is brushed makes them look like a hologram or something. I had to touch them before I could figure it out.

Made it back to Noblesville without problems. Only took me 2 hours, I thought it would take more.