PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to all that came out!

RS_Customs
10-09-2012, 08:03 AM
I made it back home to Georgia last night from a great weekend despite being sick.

I wanted to thank everyone that came out for a Our first Return to the Coast! The weather was great all weekend and it appeared everyone had a great time.

A special thanks goes to Chuck for being the flag man on the autocross and to Mike for shagging cones (and he was busy). These guys stood in the sun all weekend so the fun could happen! I also wanted to thank Tom for the use of the easy-up for the timing equipment.

TCI setup a killer cruise winding through the mountains and stopping at some great places. The last stop of the cruise was Eddie Motorsports for some good food and a neat tour of their machine shop.

OCRC Nathan and his crew made things easy this weekend. They setup 3 very large courses for everyone to have fun on at a great venue.

I'm going to leave up the results on the ASCS website but they will be moved to a more permanent directory and the cars without runs will be removed. If you vehicle number didn't show up on the list, or the car model is wrong, PM me in the next couple days and I will fix the information. I hope the live results were helpful!

I was also live uploading pictures to the ASCS website over the weekend(obviously not when the autocross was going on). If you have not seen them, here are the links below.

Thanks again for a great time.

Robert Scheitlin

Friday Cruise (http://americanstreetcarseries.com/return-to-the-coast-friday-cruise/)

Saturday Event (http://americanstreetcarseries.com/return-to-the-coast-saturday-event/)

Sunday Event (http://americanstreetcarseries.com/return-to-the-coast-sunday-event/)

dunnjun
10-09-2012, 02:18 PM
No, Thank you Robert, and Brian, Yancy, Bill, Nathan and his crew, and all the sponsors for a fantastic event. The tracks were awesome! I got so much track time that I was completely worn out by the end of Sunday. I think I met most everybody in SoCal - good people. I can't thank you all enough for everything that yall do for this sport!

And Bill I was thinking about you all weekend. You and your family are in my prayers.

Thanks yall,

Tomswheels
10-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Karl said it perfectly, thanks to all involved, had a great time at my first event. Our best to Bill and his family. Thanks again, Tom

Project92rs
10-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Thanks to everyone who put in the time to make the event happen. I can only imagine the number of hours involved in organizing one of these events.

RobNoLimit
10-11-2012, 08:03 AM
Nicely said Karl. We should expect that from a southern gent. All of the efforts showed in a well planned event. Thanks again to Yancy, Brian, Karl and Chris for urging me to come back sunday, and for some tips from Brian, Chris and Nathan. That was the first time on a bigger track for HellBoy and me, and to come back, make a few changes and run that fast was just amazing. Can't wait to do it again.

Cris@JCG
10-11-2012, 08:47 AM
Very well said Karl..

Bill- Really sorry about your loss..

No, Thank you Robert, and Brian, Yancy, Bill, Nathan and his crew, and all the sponsors for a fantastic event. The tracks were awesome! I got so much track time that I was completely worn out by the end of Sunday. I think I met most everybody in SoCal - good people. I can't thank you all enough for everything that yall do for this sport!

And Bill I was thinking about you all weekend. You and your family are in my prayers.

Thanks yall,

Anytime Rob- Looking forward to maybe seeing you this weekend.. Hope the Wife comes out & let's you play again!

Nicely said Karl. We should expect that from a southern gent. All of the efforts showed in a well planned event. Thanks again to Yancy, Brian, Karl and Chris for urging me to come back sunday, and for some tips from Brian, Chris and Nathan. That was the first time on a bigger track for HellBoy and me, and to come back, make a few changes and run that fast was just amazing. Can't wait to do it again.