PDA

View Full Version : 6 Months and still no LS 418 from Prodigy Customs

vstol
09-23-2012, 01:03 PM
Frank it’s been 6 months and I still have not received my LS3 418 I ordered in March which was to be a 6 week build. I have left countless emails and phone messages but you have only answered one recently which was over a week ago, saying you just got back from Dallas and you will let me know the next day. Before that email it was in August before that one phone call we had saying the builder should have it ready the first of Sept. I am still waiting for your response. I went with you because your engines are very good and a few of your customers like Brian Finch recommended me to you and had great things to say about your motors. I held off with this email, not my style, but maybe I can get a response from you here vice email or your business phones. My project is coming home soon so my patience is all used up. Standing by
Kevin

vstol
09-26-2012, 02:23 AM
I spoke with Frank and things are looking much better, I really want his engine in my car. I would also amend my comment some because most of the cause for the delay in the delivery of this order has been with an upgrade of internal parts that he has offered to me which I thought was very good on his part but getting on the schedule of his engine builder has been difficult. He says he has the motor with the other internals ready to go if I choice to go there. So we will hang in there for a little longer, upgrades are always better and his 418/600hp in my project is what I want. I will also add that Frank has offerd my money back by me disputing the charge.

vstol
12-03-2012, 08:23 AM
Well its over and I will look elsewhere. I did get my money back and will leave it at that

vstol
12-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Bottom line I got my money back going shopping elsewhere, enough said...