PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of car 37?

GeoffP
09-20-2012, 01:57 PM
Did anyone get pictures of car 37 (my car)? My wife didn't come on Saturday so I didn't get a single picture of any of my runs and only got 3 GoPro runs saved. I would sure appreciate it if any of you have a picture or two if you could post it.

Thank you!!!

SkinsandJrfan
09-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Check out Jet Hots website. Tons on there. Nice meeting ya. Thanks again for the use of your GoPro battery.

GeoffP
09-20-2012, 03:29 PM
I found some on there - thanks! I was hoping someone got one of the times I smoked the tires (front or rear) but I don't see any. I'll take what I can get though!

SkinsandJrfan
09-20-2012, 03:51 PM
I didn't get any like that either. How did your videos turn out? Mine are pretty good. Cool to watch.

GeoffP
09-28-2012, 03:24 AM
Hey Brian I only got my 3 slowest runs...they're cool to watch but not the ones I really would've like to have gotten. I loaned a piece of my mount to a friend so I ended up with the camera being mounted for most of the day Saturday and then forgot to mount it on Sunday. My fault because I missed getting the best two runs of the weekend!

Naomi welcome to the site! As a friendly nudge, it's considered bad forum etiquette to hijack someone else's topic for you own. You should consider posting something in the new member forum because more people will see it anyway.

67SSDan
09-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Geoff, I got 3 pictures... they're not all that great though. What is your email address and I'll send them to you. At least you'll have something to show for being there anyway. :)