PDA

View Full Version : Were is Frank from Prodigy?????

Cdog
09-18-2012, 10:43 AM
I’ve got a wheel deposit with Frank at Prodigy Customs and I can’t get him to call me back. Been trying for 2.5 months now 1-3 times a week. What’s going on??

Corey
714-658-6291

Forgeline Wheels
09-19-2012, 08:07 AM
Is your wheel order for Forgeline?

andrewb70
10-23-2012, 02:54 PM
Please read the rules when posting in the feedback forum. All posts in this forum need to be approved by a moderator. If you have a complaint about a vendor, you need to start a separate thread in accordance with the rules of this forum.

Andrew

Cdog
03-07-2013, 07:35 AM
Can anyone help me out with Frank? I made my order after participating in the Run to the Hills El Toro event and Frank has disappeared after calling me shortly after the original post. I don’t get it? He called me and assured me no problem he would send me a check. At this point I’ll take the wheels, my money or what ever.

Thanks,

Corey

Cdog
04-13-2013, 04:14 PM
So has anyone heard from Frank recently?

andrewb70
04-14-2013, 07:33 AM
Please use PMs to communicate.

Andrew

Cdog
04-17-2013, 07:55 PM
So this thread has started somewhat of a support group for those of us who have been scammed by Frank at Prodigy Customs. It seems his Forgeline scam is the most popular. At this time I hope forgeline has pulled Prodigy’s account and will no longer allow Prodigy to sell their products.

It would be AWESOME!!!!!! if Forgeline would step up and help those of us that have been taken by Franks scam. Several of us have at least $1700+ in deposits for Forgeline wheel orders that were never placed by Forgeline’s vendor “Prodigy". What do you say Forgeline? Can you guy’s take some of the sting out of this ripoff and hook us up at cost if we can prove we have made a deposit?

74613:drool:

Andrewb70. Please allow this post to stay so we can attempt to find some kind of resolve from this scam put on by Frank at Prodigy.

Thanks,

Corey Condit
714-658-6291

Forgeline Wheels
04-22-2013, 10:18 AM
Corey, Forgeline will gladly try to work with you and other individuals that have put down a deposit with Prodigy and have not received any product. I am not sure how many people are in the same sitiuation as you, but we will do our best. Please PM me with any details you may have.

Thank you for your continued support and patience.

Mark

So this thread has started somewhat of a support group for those of us who have been scammed by Frank at Prodigy Customs. It seems his Forgeline scam is the most popular. At this time I hope forgeline has pulled Prodigy’s account and will no longer allow Prodigy to sell their products.

It would be AWESOME!!!!!! if Forgeline would step up and help those of us that have been taken by Franks scam. Several of us have at least $1700+ in deposits for Forgeline wheel orders that were never placed by Forgeline’s vendor “Prodigy". What do you say Forgeline? Can you guy’s take some of the sting out of this ripoff and hook us up at cost if we can prove we have made a deposit?

74613:drool:

Andrewb70. Please allow this post to stay so we can attempt to find some kind of resolve from this scam put on by Frank at Prodigy.

Thanks,

Corey Condit
714-658-6291

Corey R.
04-29-2013, 09:07 AM
It is my understanding that Forgeline does not sell wheels direct to the consumer, and they only use approved vendors. If that is the case, it would be nice to see Forgeline step up to the plate when one of their approved vendors rips off a customer regardless if Forgeline can be held legally responsible or not.

It would certainly make me feel better when I place a $6000 order for a set of wheels that will not be received for weeks in advance.

Forgeline1
04-29-2013, 11:07 AM
It is my understanding that Forgeline does not sell wheels direct to the consumer, and they only use approved vendors. If that is the case, it would be nice to see Forgeline step up to the plate when one of their approved vendors rips off a customer regardless if Forgeline can be held legally responsible or not.

It would certainly make me feel better when I place a $6000 order for a set of wheels that will not be received for weeks in advance.

Corey,

Forgeline does sell direct at times, but will not, in most cases deviate from list price as we want to support our dealers. We have helped out several customers of Frank's already and will continue to do so if there are others out there. It's not about being legally liable, it is just the right thing to do.

David Schardt
President
Forgeline Motorsports
800-886-0093 x15