PDA

View Full Version : matte black car needed for commercial! Los Angeles Sept 23

Mr VM
09-17-2012, 11:29 AM
Hello

I secure vehicles for their use in commercials, photo shoots, and other
productions.

I am currently looking for a matte black car for a commercial shooting on Sept 23 and/or 24.
Looking for a great looking car, just in matte black.
Will look at all years and models.

this shoots in Los Angeles.

There is pay and the proper insurance in place.

If you have a vehicle that matches this and is availble, please email photos and contact info
to [email protected] ([email protected])

Call me anytime for more info!

Thank you
Gabriel Baltierra
Mr Vintage Machine
213-369-0281
www.MisterVintageMachine.com (http://www.mistervintagemachine.com/)

Mr.VENGEANCE
09-17-2012, 11:43 AM
And next thing you know youll have some retarded broad on top of your nice matte black paintjob on some pinheels fcuking your stuff up..

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

pretty awesome for 200-500 bucks renting your car huh?

and to anything you wanna say after ^..

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

Mr VM
09-17-2012, 12:09 PM
Hi Mr Vengeance.

You're too funny. We don't know each other, so I understand your rushed comment with out checking out my company.

Just to let you and everyone else know, I don't do those lame "Chicks on cars" shoots. I am very vigilant on these shoots. I educated actors, models, etc how to keep bracelets, rings, rivets, etc off the car.
I am also very clear on what they plan to do with the car before we book a car for a shoot.

This particular job is for a national televison ad campaign.

Check out my Facebook page to see the jobs we have supplied vehicles for.

I am proud of my company and pride myself on being an advocate for the car enthusiast. I don't the vehicles be treated as just props.

Now, let's back to business!
I look forward to seeing some great cars from folks here in Southern California.

Thank you!

Mr.VENGEANCE
09-17-2012, 12:21 PM
I dont care what you say, and I dont need to check out your company..

this is a headsup for everyone and anyone wanting to do this.. its their car and their decision so ill be happy as long as i said it.. they risk it.

even if you were hypervigilant at the end of the day, its not your car and you or anyone else can say "eh just call up the insurance to fix it"
moreover the actors also have that mentality.. do they really.. REALLY care about the car?

is this not a car enthusiast website?.. so you know who cares about the car more than you and the actors right?

so thank you for saying you care, but in the heat of the moment.. i don't believe you or the actors.. the show must go on right?

and this is not a personal attack to you at all.. nor your company.. but the "business" in general and how the cars are treated.. i would do it to ANYONE who comes on here with 3 post talking about this.. you dont know US.. yet I am supposed to know you?

just me getting at you on this is enough to let the boys on here know to think about that, and for you to be cautious FOR the ones who would lend you their babies..

either way.. everyone gets the message and isnt blinded by the possibility of "a car commercial" to make em famous.