PDA

View Full Version : No glass from Prodigy

jenstimm
09-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Not Happy: ordered glass in April and have not received it..... it is now September and Frank was responsive until he had my money and I wasn't getting my parts, and then he stopped responding to calls and email. I find this totally unprofessional, and for $750 I expect product for payment. When I started asking for a refund he went radio silent. Now I know why he doesn't accept Amex: they hold vendors accountable. I now have to work through Visa and ultimately small claims court as others have done. I will put up with a lot, but when I pay for something, I get very upset if I don't get it; and like many, if somebody is unprofessional and non-responsive after repeated (10+) attempts, I will make it a personal point to bring the issue to proper resolution. I don't mind waiting for my parts, but I expect service for fees charged as a minimum. Frank is not somebody that I will ever do business with again and I recommend staying away from somebody that goes underground when delivery is not made for parts that are paid for.