PDA

View Full Version : I just want to say....

Bill Howell
09-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Guys, I just want to say I am really looking forward to the RTTHs this weekend. We have a new venue for our autocross and Speed/Stop Squared and it should really be a blast. As always we are overbooked, this event is the one I never have to worry about filling up, instead, I have to turn people away. But that is a good thing I think. Superior Hot Rod Shop has opened their doors again for the dinner on Friday night and the Dragon is just there waiting for us. :)
Everyone have a safe trip here and be prepared for a great weekend with your favorite bunch of gearheads. I know some are going elsewhere this weekend and I hope all three events are a hit this week. I hate I have to miss the other two, but I think I will stick around here anyway.
See everyone soon,

musclecarmatt
09-10-2012, 07:27 PM
hey bill...spectators can come watch for free?...can i ride with someone long as i have a helmet.......wont have my car in this event...

Bill Howell
09-10-2012, 07:29 PM
yes

TonyBolton
09-11-2012, 04:06 AM
Look forward to seein you and the rest of the crew Bill!!!

Slick68
09-11-2012, 04:28 AM
Bill, a big thanks goes out to you and all involved to plan this event. I only got to spectate last year, so this is the first time I'll be able to run in Saturday's events. I'm really looking forward to it. It wouldn't be possible without you putting in so much time and effort to get things planned and lined up.

I'll see you guys in a few more days!