PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Thrash Help!!

pharmd
09-10-2012, 10:26 AM
I bought a set of Yella Terra shaftmount rockers (YT6640) off a guy on ebay..advertised as new in box. When my engine shop started final assembly, he found we were short 1 rocker bolt (7/16") and 2-pedistals. The seller won't respond to my emails. Whether he does or doesn't at this point doesn't really matter because they have to have the parts tomorrow (Wednesday at the absolute latest). I have called YT and am trying to get them to overnight me the missing parts, the main tech guy is doing a seminar at a trade show and IDK how quick he will do what he needs to do. Anyone have thoughts. I haven't really seen any shop have them in stock per se for me to just be able to order them and have them shipped next day. Nor is anyone willing to break a set to give me parts i don't imagine. I am open to going with a totally different rocker arm, but it has to be a 7/16" stud, as these heads have now been drilled for 7/16".

Any thoughts?

RS_Customs
09-10-2012, 10:51 AM
I'm not sure where to get those, but I would post a thread in the "Emergency Room (https://www.pro-touring.com/forumdisplay.php?73-The-Emergency-Room)" forum here too!

Good luck!

Robert