PDA

View Full Version : What type of event commemorative do you like?

PT Sportwagon
09-09-2012, 07:30 AM
Just wondering. what type of event commemorative do you like. Dash plac, patch, sticker, magnet, or ???? Or nothing but your memories. I like just about any. the new(?) magnetic dash plac that Good-guys uses are nice. saves me from having to get magnetic material to mount the metal ones. for driving events a patch is nice and if it is a annual event just a participation rocker is all that is needed.

Thoughts???

Tim

LeighP
09-09-2012, 02:46 PM
I like the small dash plaque - I glue them to my tool box as a momento.

ProTourGSX
09-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Is it normal to keep every admission ticket/stub from every event you've ever attended?! Good, then I'm not normal, since I have!
I prefer window decals or T-shirts for event souvenirs, whether I use them, or not.

As an annual event, I can wear the previous year T-shirt, to show support that I've already attended, and until I buy the new event T-shirt.

JEFFTATE
09-10-2012, 07:45 AM
I like window decals and those vinyl door numbers with the event logos , I keep them .

mpozzi
09-10-2012, 11:51 AM
^^^ if they come off in one piece and not all distorted from the removal process. I like the magnetic or stickie dash plaque or even a little hanging medallion that would commemorate an event. No more t-shirts ... Pleeeeeeze. Most get donated to local events.

Mary Pozzi

MrQuick
09-10-2012, 03:52 PM
i like the plaques, take up very little room and you don't get pissed when they get dirty.

Twentyover
09-11-2012, 09:27 AM
.....No more t-shirts ... Pleeeeeeze. Most get donated to local events.

Mary Pozzi

Unless you have a sister-in-law who is bored and likes to quilt, and you talk her into making quilts from the event T-shirts

zbugger
09-11-2012, 10:41 PM
First place trophies. Give one to everybody so they all walk away happy.

LeighP
09-13-2012, 01:38 AM
No driver left behind..... lol