PDA

View Full Version : Musclerods and Mike Redpath.......

Jim Nilsen
08-31-2012, 05:31 PM
It has been Quite awhile for me to post here and I have to say that mike is a super guy to deal with and i have been extremely happy with how he does things.

I purchased a used 383 stroker that he pulled from a customers car so they could put in an LS motor. At 1st it was a full engine and by the time he got done it was parted out and I got the long block for the most super deal a guy could ever ask for. All the time he answered my question and called me back faster than anyone could ever ask for. he got it shipped like he said it would and he found the best cost for me to ship it from where he is at.

Now it is 3 months after I finally got it installed and up and running an I couldn't be happier. For what I paid I couldn't have built this much power. I couldn't have even bought half the parts for what it cost.

The best part is that I was able to keep up with all the guy's in group 1 at the Motorstate Challenge who were running well built LS motors. To put it plainly, I was keeping up within 2/10th's of Ron Schwarz's Mustang and Tom Farrington's 66 Chevelle. Both of these cars have been OUSCI invite cars. I never thought i would be able to keep up with anyone in group one like I did. I have called Mike and thanked him and his customer for getting me into such a great engine for such a great price. I jus t hope his customer is as happy with his new LS motor as I am with his old engine cuase it is hard to beat what it does in my car. I am certain that his custmer is getting the service and results he his looking for.

So thank's again Mike and it has been tried and proven just go to youtube and check out the video of me hanging with the guys at the Motorstate.
:cheers:

MuscleRodz
08-31-2012, 08:53 PM
Thanks again Jim!

Cole
08-31-2012, 10:01 PM
Right on. Mike is stand up dude, no doubt.

oestek
09-01-2012, 10:15 AM
Great story, Jim... Mike is definitely one of the good guys. Your experience also reminds people that there was life before LS engines! Glad to hear you are having fun with the car!