PDA

View Full Version : UMI Performance A-BODY TUBULAR RED NON-ADJUSTABLE UPPER CONTROL ARMS

Windy City Chevelle
08-29-2012, 09:53 PM
UMI Performance 1964-1972 GM A-BODY TUBULAR NON-ADJUSTABLE UPPER CONTROL ARMS,
The included Energy Suspension® polyurethane bushings are an excellent improvement over OEM rubber bushings, while adding ride improvements they also work excellent to reduce traction loss
- Built using 1.625" OD x 0.120" DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- CNC Machined for Precision Tolerances and Accuracy
- Fully TIG and MIG Welded Construction
- Energy Suspension Polyurethane Bushings with Grease Fittings
- Durable Long Lasting Powder Coat finish
Asking with free shipping $90 pm me or text 312-810-1311 PayPal preferred

UMI Performance
08-30-2012, 07:59 AM
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that those are NOT UMI control arms... they look like another brand? Our upper control arms have a plate welded on the rear end mounting side like the picture below shows.

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalog/images/large/3016a_LRG.jpg

Did someone sell them to you as UMI control arms?

Windy City Chevelle
08-30-2012, 10:06 AM
i purchased them from someone on the chevelle site i want to say over a year ago and by no means was i trying to sell anything that is not. If you look up these order numbers you can see i purchased the front upper/lower control arms, reinforcement, yesterday rear upper adjustable and rear housing bushings from summit all UMI, Order Number: 4677078, Order Number: 4748364, NO LONGER FOR SALE oh i hope my rear upper control arms ship out today, last time i order the front see order number took way to long but you guys offered 10% off on my next purchase directly from you guys of course. will be getting front/rear sway bars as well,

UMI Performance
08-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Hello Rafiq, No problem... I just didn't want anyone to get item they though were ours and they weren't.

As for the upper control arms are taking 3-5 days to process most orders right because of a back log. We have the order here and it will ship after the holiday. We don't have them in stock today. Your bushings shipped from Summit I assume.

Thanks for order!
Ryan

Windy City Chevelle
08-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Not a problem and appreciate just didnt want anyone thinking i did it on purpose, ill be taking this out. Yea i did get the bushing, hardware kit for both front and rear, reinforcement bar from summit and they did ship directly from them. I will be purchasing the front/rear sway bar kit from you guys. lets just say all if not more then half of my suspension is from UMI directly from summit, front/rear uppper and lower control arms, i purchased the QA1 front/rear coilovers you guys recommend, rear housing bushings, reinforcement frame bars, all UMI. i am looking to get the bars and emailed you ryan that my build may not be a $100k build but it is an off frame and will be a lot of UMI if you would offer me 20% off not looking for sponsors and once i completed my frame i would sent you guys pics but never got a response from you look at the pics of course minues the non UMI rear upper control arms, but overall im sure youll post this up look at my build thread i am putting the frame together now, pm if you can do something like i said i am not looking for anything free either