PDA

View Full Version : Where did you mount your adjustable prop valve?

tripower
07-27-2005, 01:03 PM
Greetings,

Just curious where you mounted your adjustable prop valve (if your using one). I'm trying to find a discrete place to hide it, but have yet to come up with a good idea. I was considering hiding it under the MC like a standard prop valve. I'm particularly interested in where the A-body guys are putting them.

Thanks.

Rick Dorion
07-27-2005, 02:53 PM
In my case, I have a two piece line running to the back so I inserted the adj PV at that point. It puts it under the driver door against the rocker. Out of sight unless you crawl under :)

jeffandre
07-27-2005, 05:02 PM
mine is under the driver's floor, that way I can reach it when I come to a stop and open the door. Makes it much easier to dial it in and change it as conditions warrant. I also placed a small piece of angle iron in front of it welded to the frame to help keep debris from crusting it up.

MrQuick
07-27-2005, 06:06 PM
I mounted a couple in the ceter console area, just be sure its easy tro reach. Heres a mount idea that we did on Mikes car.

jeffandre
07-27-2005, 06:47 PM
I mounted a couple in the ceter console area, just be sure its easy tro reach. Heres a mount idea that we did on Mikes car.

Vince,
I like it, for someone that wants/needs to adjust frequently it is hard ot beat having it inside the car. I may have to change my setup someday...

427v8
07-29-2005, 05:14 AM
Hmm, mine is under the Master Clyinder. I feel like such a hack!

zero g
07-29-2005, 12:41 PM
I drilled a hole in the floorpan just forward of the drivers seat and made a slit in the carpet so the knob will poke through.