PDA

View Full Version : WillowBrook Lodge Room Needed for RTTH!

CornHusker4Life
08-24-2012, 05:03 AM
I was wondering if anyone will not use their room at willowbrook lodge for RTTH? I just checked their website and their is no availability. I would have booked a room earlier but I was suppose to be relocated to Nebraska by now but the Air Force kept me in Georgia until October.:banghead: I would greatly appreciate it. This will be my first PT event I am going to. Just as a spectator thou. I have another 69 camaro in the works for next year. Willing to pay the cost of the room because I know you had to pay 30 days in advance. Would just like to stay where the action is.

Thanks, Jarrod

CornHusker4Life
08-25-2012, 06:52 AM
Thinking of taking my 69 with its new ls2

JEFFTATE
08-27-2012, 05:52 PM
I was thinking that everyone is staying at the MainStay Suites ..

http://www.mainstaypigeonforge.com/

CornHusker4Life
08-28-2012, 03:24 AM
Update:

Jason(JMITCH19) will not be able to make it this year and graciously transferrd his room over to my name. I will be staying at the MainStay Suites. I thought it the past most people stayed at WillowBrook but I called both places and both were booked. Jeff on a side note thanks for the deal on the valve covers. I would just like to publicly thank Jason for being a standup guy and giving me a room for my first PT event!

See you all there

Jarrod

JMitch19
08-29-2012, 06:00 AM
Update:

Jason(JMITCH19) will not be able to make it this year and graciously transferrd his room over to my name. I will be staying at the MainStay Suites. I thought it the past most people stayed at WillowBrook but I called both places and both were booked. Jeff on a side note thanks for the deal on the valve covers. I would just like to publicly thank Jason for being a standup guy and giving me a room for my first PT event!

See you all there

Jarrod

Thanks Jarrod. You should buy my entry if you're taking that Camaro. I have already paid for two friday night dinners. Their bbq is some of the best I've ever had. I've paid a lot more for way worse meals than what i will give you the entire package for. PM me if you're interested.