PDA

View Full Version : RIDETECH - trade in your old coilovers or bags any brand and get $$$ off

MCB Matt
08-23-2012, 09:18 AM
Ok, so here is the deal.

No matter what brand of coilover you currently own....trade up!

Here’s a great new way to upgrade your suspension: send in ANY pair of coilovers (new or old) and receive a $100 trade in value on a new pair of monotube impact forged Ridetech CoilOvers or ShockWaves.
Call, PM or email for details!

MCB

Chevelle598bb
08-23-2012, 09:58 AM
Can I send in two old pair and get 200 off one new pair. :)

MCB Matt
08-23-2012, 10:04 AM
Lol, i like your thinking! However, this is a Ridetech deal....

With my forum member discount and one of your old pairs im sure its still worth it!

Matt

Chevelle598bb
08-23-2012, 11:17 AM
Pm sent

overZealous1
08-26-2012, 05:19 PM
i have a set of stance coilovers designed for my 350z rear end. was going to go with a pushrod type rear spring set up and was looking at ridetech coilovers to match my front pair. they do not need to be vehicle specific, just need to match my spring and length requirements. this count as trade in for the deal?

MCB Matt
08-27-2012, 08:15 AM
i have a set of stance coilovers designed for my 350z rear end. was going to go with a pushrod type rear spring set up and was looking at ridetech coilovers to match my front pair. they do not need to be vehicle specific, just need to match my spring and length requirements. this count as trade in for the deal?

Yep, any set of coilovers no matter what the application qualifies.

I just need the specs on what you want to get and we can go from there on the trade in deal.

PM me the info
thanks
Matt

MCB Matt
09-05-2012, 08:49 AM
The special is still running, coilovers are stacking up in my shop...some nice sum VERY ugly....but it doesn't matter as long as you send them you get the $100 off!

Thanks for the orders on this sale, we appreciate the support!

MCB + Ridetech

MCB Matt
09-14-2012, 09:19 AM
Sale is still up, dig up your old coilovers and get some Ridetechs!

MCB