PDA

View Full Version : Kim @ mcb

mikey
08-18-2012, 10:55 PM
I've placed 2 orders with her now and both times I had my parts withn 1 1/2-2 weeks:1st:. Been very pleasant to deal especially when I screwed up and placed a wrong order. I'll be spending more with them very soon.

snappytravis
08-31-2012, 07:45 PM
Ya good service, I email and get a reply the same day,

Windy City Chevelle
09-03-2012, 10:04 AM
Kim is the best and has come through and some every single time

Flowjo43
09-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Agreed! Kim takes care of business!

MCB Matt
09-13-2012, 09:40 AM
I really appreciate all of the kind words. I really do try to get to everyone and take care of things as best as possible. For those of you that feel you are leaving me messages all the time, email me! I answer emails from home in the evening, after the kids are in bed. ([email protected])
Thanks again!!
Kim

MCB Matt
09-13-2012, 09:48 AM
I agree! Lol

skinnyboy67
09-24-2012, 07:13 PM
Placed my first "blind order" from a vendor "MCB" from this web site......I gotta say the service and speed at which I got my parts is fantastic!!!
Got a fantastic deal on a new vintage Air IV set up with all the trimmings and a new streamline controller.
Matt and Kim are stand up people running a fantastic company with great customer service.
I will definitly be placing another order for some shiny billet parts from them soon.
Thanks again Matt & Kim for a smooth going order and a great price, you have my recommendation to all the car guys I hang with.
Sincerely
Eric.

Beaux
10-31-2012, 08:07 AM
Agree x's 10. Just hands down GREAT folks to deal with. They are right in my back yard and I am picking up parts left and right from the lately from a custom ricks / vaporwrx tank built for a carb'd app to hydroboost and lines. I only deal with two companies nowdays - MCB and SC&C

Kim / Matt - thanks a ton for all of your help and spending time with me at the counter asking me questions I didnt even know I needed to ask to begin with.

Im the guy with the 70 Chevelle SS build that been annoying you weekly. See you guys soon!

Buy from these folks if you want timely delivery, honest time lines, no BS, great prices and fantastic pre and post purchase support. I wasted a lot of time and energy with other companies or trying to piecemeal stuff to get what I thought would be a better price. What a waste of time and money - MCB is truly a one stop shop staffed, owned and manned by people that actually know the products and cars end to end.

Cheers MCB - kick ass team of people there without question.