PDA

View Full Version : Who sells unupholstery pt seats?

ajs1luv
08-14-2012, 02:53 PM
I would like to upgrade my stocks seats. They are stock red(68 camaro). But I don't want to buy nice seats and then have them reupholstered. Maybe find used and redo. companies should sell upholstered seats. So we can pic and choose, without paying twice! So can anyone enlighten me?

mikeybigblock
08-14-2012, 04:17 PM
What are you looking for? Believe it or not there art some really cool options for not much money at your local wrecking yard then you can have them upholstered however you like. I do upholstery and that is what I am doing on my Camaro project.

E-Vukets
08-14-2012, 06:19 PM

A strange but good option is getting Fiero seats from a local junk yard or ebay. Mr. Mike (Mrmikes.com) sells kits for new upholstery in whatever style or color you like! There are lots of options on the website but he can do even more, just send him an e-mail or a call. Here they are in a mustang

dipren443
08-14-2012, 06:40 PM

A strange but good option is getting Fiero seats from a local junk yard or ebay. Mr. Mike (Mrmikes.com) sells kits for new upholstery in whatever style or color you like! There are lots of options on the website but he can do even more, just send him an e-mail or a call. Here they are in a mustang

Be nice to see how those would look if someone took the time to properly fit/steam the covers.

BonzoHansen
08-14-2012, 06:44 PM
pro-car does

ProTourGSX
08-15-2012, 05:55 PM
Be nice to see how those would look if someone took the time to properly fit/steam the covers.

That just shows how often the front seats are used, and the back seat isn't...

jpgolf14
08-16-2012, 01:39 PM

Check out his website. Lots of great pictures.