PDA

View Full Version : Team TA Contingency Program Results

Bob Bertelsen
08-10-2012, 06:43 PM
The results from this years Team TA Contingency Program can be found at orangeconeracing.com this site also has the results of many pro touring events. Check out the site.

tommycomfort
10-16-2012, 03:31 AM
Great website for checking on Contingency money and upcoming events!
Tom

lzdick
10-16-2013, 07:35 AM
Orange Cone Racing website shows no TA Contingency money for 2013 Holley LSFest..."Waiting For Results".

Results are posted on Holley LSFest website. What is taking so long? SEMA Banquet is less than a month away for payment.

Does anyone know what the delay is?

Rich

Bob Bertelsen
10-17-2013, 05:20 PM
Sorry for the delay in posting the Holley LS Fest results, but I could not get results for the drag race segment for the all access participants. Holley site only listed the top 3 in Rumble class and that did not give me all the Team TA participants. Also, getting the Team TA Forms was almost impossible.
Again sorry for the delay. I did my best.

lzdick
10-18-2013, 05:50 AM
Bob,
We all know about and respect what you do at Orangecone...a great site for results. You can only report what has been sent to you.

Thanx for all that you do at Orangecone...you're the best!

Rich

Jim Nilsen
11-19-2013, 04:46 PM
I got the mail today and saw a check that looked like it was a REAL check in an envelope.

I opened it up and it was for $200. I looked and it was BFG contingency.

I had no idea I had done that well, I want to thank everyone involved and it makes it a lot more fun when you get "money in the mail"