PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Prodigy Customs - Help!

plunk1208
08-08-2012, 06:33 AM
Help!

I am having issues with Frank at Prodigy Customs refunding my money! He charged me over $6100 and in over 2 months has not shipped my parts!

This is the last email I sent to Frank today. I have sent dozens of emails and left dozens of voice mails in the past months. I am getting no responses.

Thanks to anyone who can help!
Mike

Frank / Lisa

Please refund me for all outstanding parts that I have not been shipped. The total for refund is $6120.00 ($720 for March Perf kit and $5400 for 12 bolt and brake kit)

I was charged $2132 on 5-8-12 for a Vintage Air kit and a March Performance kit. I received the Vintage Air kit only.

I was charged $5400 on 5-30-12 for a Moser 12 bolt rear end and a brake kit. I have received nothing.

I have sent dozens of emails and left dozens of voice mails in the past months.

Why won't you respond to me and refund the money you have charged?

Please respond asap.

Mike

bret
08-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Mike...are there any Ridetech parts involved? My direct email is bret@ Ridetech.com. Let me know one way or the other. Thx!

plunk1208
08-08-2012, 02:04 PM
No Ridetech parts involved.

Thank you for asking!

plunk1208
08-09-2012, 06:00 PM
After I posted here yesterday Frank replied to my email. His reply is below.

[email protected]
5:28 PM (24 hours ago)

Sorry been out of pocket, had some issues, I won't even try to salvage the deal at this stage, I will do the refund in the morning.

Thank You

Frank Serafine
Prodigy Customs

But one day later and still no refund and no reply to my email today.

plunk1208
08-10-2012, 03:02 AM
Mr Moderator. Please approve and post my last reply! This is a time sensitive issue.

Thank you!

plunk1208
08-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Updates from today. Still no refund. Here is the latest email chain

==================================================

Aug 8 (2 days ago)
Sorry been out of pocket, had some issues, I won't even try to salvage the deal at this stage, I will do the refund in the morning.
Thank You
Frank Serafine
Prodigy Customs
Aug 9 (1 days ago)
I have not seen refunds on my cards yet.
Mike
Aug 10 (5:50 AM)
Frank / Lisa
Still waiting to hear from you and see my refund.
Please refund asap.
Mike
Aug 10 (7:24 AM)
I am back amounst the living, will call you when i get to the office around 11AM after doctor
frank
Aug 10 (10:21 AM)
I need the 3 digit CVC on the back of the credit card and try it again.
frank
Aug 10 (11:04 AM)
credit card company says you do not need that code to do a refund. only a charge
Mike

And I am still waiting.

plunk1208
08-11-2012, 04:20 AM
Please approve and post my reply. I posted it yesterday.

Thank you!

parsonsj
08-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Mike,

I realize you are new here, but let me just mention a few things.

1. In times' past, we would have simply deleted your posts. Your low post count indicates to us that you've only joined the site to complain about a vendor, and we don't want to encourage that behavior. (see #3 below) On the other hand, we do realize that some folks believe they have no other option -- and we know that Feedback can help with that.

2. The moderators here on PT.com are volunteers, and we do this as a labor of love. We don't have moderator shifts, or any real effort to keep someone on duty 24x7. We do try to keep the Feedback forum from backing up, but it takes an overt action on our part to approve posts (which is by design), and sometimes that can take a while. Posting again in the same thread to approve something you've already posted in the thread does nothing useful. If you'd like something more timely, I suggest a PM to one of the moderators.

3. We ask posters here to put a name in their signature. It helps to make the site more personable, and more like the car club we are striving to virtually emulate.

4. And finally: other people other than Mike or Prodigy Customs, your posts will not be approved in this thread. Let me say it for the umpteenth time: Feedback is different. Only the individuals involved in the transaction will have their posts approved, with the occasional exception (like Bret's query above in this thread).

plunk1208
08-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Thought I would give an update on the latest news. Still no refund..............

Email chain below

Aug 12 (7:40 PM)
Frank / Lisa
What's up Frank?
Please refund my money asap.
Mike
Aug 13 (7:08 AM)
Did you do a dispute with your card company? It is not going through on our end? If you already disputed on your side that would explain it?
But in the same sententence our system does require all the information be inputed to do a refund and we do not keep CVC on file for security reasons
Frank
Aug 13 (7:58 AM)
Not disputed yet.
This email will authorize you to do the $6120 refund to the mastercard ending in XXXX. CVC is XXX
Thank you.
Mike
Aug 13 (8:24 AM)
Any luck? I have not seen it come through on the card.
Mike
Aug 13 (10:10 AM)
Lisa is running errands this morning, will try it then. It does not post instantly though, it takes 3 days for us to get the money when you pay, I suspect it will take that long back to you.
Will let you know
Frank
Aug 13 (1:43 PM)
Frank / Lisa

Have you run the refund yet?

I know the refund may not clear for a few days but I do see pending transactions immediately. I still see no pending refund.

Please process refund asap

Thank you

Mike

plunk1208
08-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Another update from today. Emails are below.

Aug 13 (5:36 PM)
She just tried again, Not going through. Have not done any with this CC company, not sure the problem.
Got to do one of 3 things
You dispute (I have a $100K reserve acount for disputes, I will not defend the dispute)?
Mail you a check?
Complete the order?
Your choice.
I can tell you the rear and brakes can leave this week.
I can get the March through a distributor.
Your choice, let me know
Frank
Aug 13 (7:14 PM)
Please mail me a check for the $6120. I would appreciate it if it were Fed-Ex'd to me overnight.
Thank you.
Mike