PDA

View Full Version : anyone know what happened to Frank-prodigy?

diesel25lrs
07-24-2012, 04:52 PM
I've been trying to reach Frank & Lisa for over a week now on the phone & email. His recording says it's Monday the sixteenth & he is working heavy in the shop & will be returning phone calls throughout the day- mailbox is full though... No email replys either? Does anyone know if they are on vacation or an emergency? Waiting on word for an order that im patiently waiting on so i don't want to jump to conclusions...

ProdigyCustoms
07-24-2012, 05:27 PM
As the message say's I have been in the shop pretty much full time getting some projects out, clearling projects to a managable amount of projects. If you left a message I will call back. Or email me.

diesel25lrs
07-24-2012, 06:12 PM
Frank,
Was starting to worry about you! I did call & leave messages all of last week & this week, a couple emails as well! Glad to hear your alright & staying super busy!

diesel25lrs
07-24-2012, 06:19 PM
Frank,
Glad to hear your alright-i was starting to worry about you! I did leave you a few messages all of last week, tried the last two days but full mailbox & emails! i know your super busy which is a good thing but you gotta change that recording-says it's still Monday the 16th! Lol...