PDA

View Full Version : wanted 67-69 camaro pro touring project? roller?

bsinclair
07-16-2012, 06:02 PM
my names brent sinclair and i've been lurking around for quite some time browsing the site. i've searched the last year looking for either a nice stock car to turn into a pro touring car or a roller/project in process. i havent found anything yet as most all cars were mis-advertised and when i got there didnt meet my expectations. if you have anything that fits the description my email is [email protected] if you would like to send me some pics and details of what you have. im located in the southern tip of indiana and would consider driving a good distance to check out anything that matches my description. travis engle will be providing me a ls swap if the car doesnt have one. please let me know what you have. i can also be reached by phone at 812-760-0305.. you can also txt pics to that number... thanks for looking..

67'camaroG
07-22-2012, 11:13 AM
Hello, I don't know if this is exactly what your looking for but i have a pretty clean original camaro... https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?90767-1968-CAMARO-CLEAN-s-MATCH-MUST-SEE!-For-Sale&highlight=

colt zantop
08-04-2012, 07:33 PM
I just listed my 68 camaro in the classifieds.....there is still plenty of room for upgrades to make it your own...but its a little more than stock so check it out......